AAT Accounting Qualifications
The Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka provides one of the most recognized qualification to become a middle level accounting professional by completing the three stages in their AAT exams. Completing AAT will provide an added advantage in Sri Lankan Job market specially for individuals who are planning to become qualified accountants. Here in BCI with the best of facilities , the AAT classes will be conducted by the most qualified professionals from the accounting field.
Course Content for AA1 – Accounting Assistant Level (The first level)
- Financial Accounting Basics (FAB)
- Quantitative Methods for Business (QMB)
- Economics for Business and Accounting (EBA)
- Business Operations and Management (BOM)
Course Content for AA2 – Accounting Analyst Level (The second Level)
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting & Reporting
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Management & Strategy
Local G.E.C (O/L) 6 passes or UK G.E.C (O/L) 5 passes or Local / UK G.C.E (A/L) 2 passes or
5 years experience as an Accounts Clerk / Audit Clerk / Book Keeper / Accounts Trainee in a recognized establishment or any other equivalent or higher qualification acceptable to the Governing Council of AAT Sri Lanka.
English and Sinhala
6 Months - Per Level
Student Intake per Class
Duration - 06 Months Per Level
Saturday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Commencement: 11th January 2020 for the First Level
Commencement: 16th February 2020 for the Second Level
Course Time Table
Please click here to view the time table for Stage 1
Please click here to view the time table for Stage 2
Total Course Fee Rs. 20,000/=
- Can be paid in 4 installments (Rs. 5,000/= per installment).
In addition to the above the following concession will also be applicable.
- 10% Discount on AAT Course Fee for students following a Weekday English Course
Registration – Rs. 1,000 (Not applicable for students who are already Registered with the institution)