Certificate in Hardware Engineering
This study program is designed to provide students with fundamental and theoretical knowledge and skills in Hardware Engineering, in order that the candidate is able to install, test and maintain computer systems and its components.
- Introduction to Computers.
- Computer Hardware Components.
- Assembling and Configuring Computer Components.
- Computer Software Installing and Configuring.
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Computer Systems.
- Age limit: Any individual (students, school leavers, those in employment or unemployed) over 16 years of age
Course Duration: 3 months
Students can enroll for any one of the following Sessions:
Weekday Morning Tue & Thu
Tue & Thu 8.15 AM - 12.45 PM
Commencement - 11th August
Weekday Morning Wed & Fri
Wed & Fri 8.15 AM - 12.45 PM
Commencement - 12th August
The orientation programme for all above sessions will be held on 8th August (Saturday) at the BCI Auditorium from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Total = Rs. 19,100 (Fee: Rs. 18,500 + Registration: Rs. 600)
- Registration = Rs. 600
- 1st Instalment – Rs. 10,500 (on Admission)
- 2nd Instalment – Rs. 8,000 (before the mid-term exam)