Certificate in Python Programming
Python is an easy and powerful object-oriented programming language. This course is designed to educate students with the programming essentials in Python. Since we start with basics in computer programming, general coding techniques and object oriented programming concepts, no prior programming knowledge is required to follow this course.
- Problem Solving and Algorithms
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Structure of a Python Program
- Variables and Data types
- Operators in Python
- Expressions and Expression Evaluation
- Selection and Iteration
- Object Oriented Programming in Python
- File Handling in Python
- Database Connectivity in Python
- Searching and Sorting Techniques
- GUI Programming in Python
- Age limit: Adults or Students over 16 years of age.
- The candidate must pass the Entrance Exam conducted by BCI.
Course Duration: 3 months
Students can enroll for any one of the following sessions
Weekday Afternoon Tue & Thu
Tue & Thu 2.00 PM - 5.45 PM
Commencement - 14th Jan
Weekday Afternoon Wed & Fri
Wed & Fri 2.00 PM - 5.45 PM
Commencement - 17th Jan
The orientation programme for all above sessions will be held on 11th January (Saturday) at the BCI Auditorium.
- Total = Rs. 19,100 (Fee: Rs. 18,500 + Registration: Rs. 600)
- Registration - Rs. 600
- 1st Instalment – Rs 10,500/= (on Admission)
- 2nd Instalment – Rs 8,000/= (before the mid-term exam)